Familia anfitriona para estudiantes extranjeros
Have you ever thought about welcoming foreign students into your home and becoming a host family? ¿Tiene un dormitorio vacío en casa y quiere sacar rentabilidad? En Rookie In Town, gestionamos el alojamiento de jóvenes profesionales y estudiantes universitarios de grado, máster y doctorado.
¿Está pensando en ser familia anfitriona para acoger a estudiantes extranjeros?
Have you ever thought about welcoming foreign students into your home and have not lived with a student either, it is normal that you have doubts about it. Here are some of the advantages we offer to our host families:
- Students on demand. When starting a coexistence with an unknown person in your home, it is very possible that you want a defined profile of the tenant. We select those that suit your wishes: men, women, Spaniards or internationals, undergraduate or graduate students, young professionals who come to do internships, etc.
- Quick occupation. Thanks to our contacts with Spanish and foreign universities, we can select new tenants quickly and easily.
- Short periods of stay. We work with a young profile that generally has short stays (between 4 and 9 months). In this way, the room is also not compromised for a long period of time.
- You decide. As mothers say, my house my rules. The tenants will adapt both to the management of the rental they want to take (expenses excluded / included) and to the dynamics of coexistence of the house (cleaning, guests, schedules, etc.). These rules appear in the future contract and must be assumed by both the tenant and the family that hosts the student.
- Security in payments. According to statistics, students are the tenants with the least risk of default. Normally, the costs are assumed by scholarships and family members that cover the period of stay. In addition, we have a surety insurance that ensures monthly payments.
- You don't lose money. Rookie in Town does not pass on the costs of its services to the owners, but on the rental price assumed by the tenants.
- There is no commitment. You can contract our services without any type of exclusivity. The commitment with our agency is subject to the room for rent being occupied.
Requirements to be a paid host family
To become convertirse en familia de acogida para estudiantes extranjeros (familia anfitriona remunerada) you must meet two fundamental requirements:
– Owning the home. The deed of sale of the apartment in question is required to be a host family of students.
– Have a suitable room. We always make a visit to the apartment to judge the habitability. The bedroom requirements are very simple. It must have a bed (single or double), bedding, wardrobe, table, chair and study lamp, as well as a window. In case of not having the necessary furniture, we can help you to carry out a low costset-up. In addition, we can take professional photographs facilitating greater visibility on the web and a greater probability of renting.
Además de los requisitos básicos para poder convertirse en anfitrión (homestay), también se deberían cumplir algunas circunstancias adicionales.
How do you host foreign students in your home?
- Contact us: at our owner service telephone number or through contact form.
- Make an appointment: We will visit the apartment to resolve any possible doubts and sign a service provision contract (without exclusivity or costs).
- Select the new tenant.
- Signing of the rental contract.
- Enjoy a new coexistence and a monthly financial support.
Still have a question?
We will be delighted to help you. You can call our owner service phone or contact us through our form.